CELLAR DOOR & RESTAURANT TEAM REQUIRED
About the business
Established in 1972 by Dr McMahon, Seville Estate has a long tradition of exceptional hand crafted wines and was instrumental in the revival of the Yarra Valley.
We are undergoing a major redevelopment of the site to include accommodation, a new cellar door experience and a restaurant focused on seasonal and estate grown produce.
About the role
We are seeking experienced cellar door operators to help with the relaunch of our kitchen and cellar door experience. You will
- Bring enthusiasm to the table and deliver a truly exceptional tasting experience
- Expand your knowledge of the upper Yarra and get to work in a small dynamic team
- Work closely with our winemakers
- Be an integral part of a James Halliday 5 star winery, and arguably Yarra Valley’s best chardonnay producer
- Great conditions and career development available for the right candidates
Benefits and perks
Great working conditions over a flexible roster. As our location is a tourist destination, weekends and public holidays will be an integral part of your role.
Ongoing education are all part of the offer for the right candidates, as without development in our people, our business cannot grow.
As you progress with us, we will look to promote from within and there will be great opportunity to advance to full time or supervisory roles.
Be part of a small supportive team and help to shape a new direction for this iconic Yarra producer.
Skills and experience
Similar experience within a winery or working within the Yarra Valley would be advantageous.
An interest in expanding both food and wine knowledge.
A service based attitude with a “can do approach”.
Ability to work co-operatively in a small team is a must.
Please feel free to email your resume directly to Tony :